In a recent article published by the Economic Development Blog, HumCap’s hometown Dallas, TX was named as the Next Big Tech Hub.
Listed below are the top five reasons why Dallas is the Next Big Tech Hub:
1. Resources. Dallas startups raised $639 million in Venture Capital in 2013, which is more than Houston and Austin combined. The region has more than 50 organizations that are dedicated to increasing capital and equipping the entrepreneurial community for success.
2. Location, location, location. Not only does the Dallas region have affordable property, but the centralized location also makes it easy to work with other businesses across the United States.
3. Strong economic outlook. During the Economic Outlook Summit in November 2014, a panel of experts predicted faster economic growth for the DFW area than for the United States over the next five years.
4. Vibrant tech community. In 2014, Dallas was ranked the fourth best tech city in which to work by SmartAsset. Texas Instruments, AT&T, ExxonMobil, HP Enterprise Services, Dell Services, and XEROX are just a few of the major technology companies that have a strong presence in the Dallas region.
5. Business-friendly environment. With no state or local income tax, Texas already has an advantage over other areas. Texas was ranked number one state for doing business by CEO Magazine in 2014. Forbes has also listed Dallas as a Top 10 place to launch a new business. In addition, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce ranks Dallas as the leader in efficient business regulation.
Find the full article here: https://www.dallaschamber.org/the-chamber/economic-development/blog/top-5-reasons-dallas-next-big-tech-hub/
For immediate staffing, recruiting, or HR consultation, contact us today! 214-520-0760