HumCap is here to serve YOU!
Fast. Responsive. Tenacious. Honest. Focused - That’s what our customers say about us.
Our mission is to win the war for talent while living the Golden Rule.
Our business philosophy is simple — deliver value to every customer. Value is delivered from the company’s guiding principles of Serving Heartily, Winning as a Team, and Improving Constantly.
Through our pursuit of our mission and business philosophy, we create value for our clients, our job seekers and the communities in which we serve.
HumCap has participated in the Entrepreneurs for North Texas Annual Freedom Day, held on 9-11, every year for the last 10 years. Freedom Day supports several important Dallas-area nonprofits and has been a great way for the company to give back.
HumCap employees and their family members also give to great organizations such as the Children’s Medical Center, Bill Glass Prison Ministry, SPCA, Wounded Warrior Project, JDRF and the United Way, just to name a few.
Service is who we are.
HumCap is also proud to have been recognized by the following awards:
- Inc.5000 Award
- Top 20 Recruiting firms in Dallas – 2004- 2015 by the Dallas Business Journal
- Dallas 100 Award
- DFW Texas Recruiters Network Recruiting Team of the Year SILVER 2015
- DFW Texas Recruiters Network Recruiting Team of the Year BRONZE 2014
- Tech Titans Tech Advocate Award Recipient 2015
- Greater Dallas Business Ethics Award Finalist 2015
- Communities Foundation of Texas / EFNT North Star Award for Public Service
- Spirit of Texas Small Business Award
- Collin 60 Award
- Dallas Business Journal 40 under 40 Award for Founder Tad McIntosh
- Vistage Helping Hands Award
- Texas: Wide Open for Business – Spirit of Texas Small Business Award
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Finalist
- Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers in North Texas Finalist
Can you tell we are a competitive group of people?
"HumCap and the Women's Center were at the mercy of the Texas Department of Health and Human Services to get the project launched. There were a lot of delays on HHSC's end. HumCap was very patient and professional through the process."
Todd Malone, Board Member
Women's Center of East Texas